> >
> > How about characters from the Nocturnals? Doc
> Horror, Halloween Girl, Gunwitch...
>
>
> Jack indeed did do some Nocturnals writeups a few
> years back.
>

Man, my search skills must be weak then... I tried to search for them, but they didn't show up. Thanks!
Re: Character Write-Up Request Thread
June 17, 2014 03:39PM
Did you ever do Captain Blake and the ghosts from John Carpenter's 1980 film the Fog? Like to see your take.
August 04, 2014 09:43AM
Has anyone done Pandora from the New 52's "Trinity of Sin"?

Reinhardt: Ahh, you kids today with your techno music! You should enjoy the classics, like Hasselhoff!
Lúcio: I can’t even take you seriously right now.
August 20, 2014 04:16AM
Hello, has anyone done Big Hero 6? I'm currently running a game set in Japan and was wondering if they've been done. They are from Marvel Comics and seem to be a big team in Marvel. They are also getting their own movie relatively soon.
Re: Big Hero 6
August 20, 2014 12:34PM
Haven't read much with them in it myself, but Ben Reilly's site has some stats that should at least give you a good starting point: Big Hero 6
Re: Big Hero 6
August 20, 2014 07:00PM
Thanks, I figured Ben Riely would have it. I just couldn't find them. Thanks!
September 10, 2014 08:06AM
I did pinhead a few years ago, but other cenobites might be a good thing. I might revisit the Nocturnals (Awesome, awesome comic), as I have had a hankering to convert the villains from the Nocturnals sourcebook.

All I can say is I think people will like some of this year's choices....except for Bessie the Hell-cow....that's my favorite ;D
October 31, 2014 03:51PM
Hey all;

I am unfortunately not going to be able to finish the write-ups by tonight/tomorrow. The final two (The hardest two) will be up by Sunday.

Just thought I'd give people a head's up

It is halloween after all grinning smiley
January 08, 2015 06:30PM
If anyone can assist I'd be interested in working on Centurius from Thunderbolts.
January 15, 2015 09:29AM
I figure I somehow missed it, but has anyone made up Venom for the game?
we're playing this weekend and I am just pulling from the books but someone wants Venom and Starlord and neither are in the books and I dont see either in a search.
January 15, 2015 02:51PM
Try looking up symbiote. I think there some variety out there
Or you can try ben riley pages
January 15, 2015 10:55PM
January 17, 2015 10:47AM
There he is, hiding, da lil rascal!!
January 18, 2015 08:43AM
LOL!

Your right about Starlord I think, I couldn't see him either

The whole guardians of the galaxy team should be stated up by someone who knows the comics, has the time and the motivation (I don't fit a single one of the three criteria I'm afraid! )
March 31, 2015 02:05PM
I want to if possible get an Agents of Atlas vs The Beyond Corporation one shot but unfortunately the only member with stats I found is Gorilla-Man.
Is anyone aware of any stats for the other characters?

Jimmy Woo
Namora
M-11 the Human Robot
Bob the Uranian
Venus
March 31, 2015 02:25PM
Koltreg
Agents of Atlas vs The Beyond Corporation

That sounds like a fun idea.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
April 01, 2015 03:30PM
I figure I can make a giant Fin Fang Foom or maybe a Googam, just a giant punchable monster but I gotta get those stats (and luckily I got my friend who is going to play all of the Agents of Atlas Clix)
April 01, 2015 06:04PM
Koltreg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to if possible get an Agents of Atlas vs The Beyond Corporation one shot but unfortunately the only member with stats I found is Gorilla-Man.
> Is anyone aware of any stats for the other characters?
>
> Jimmy Woo
> Namora
> M-11 the Human Robot
> Bob the Uranian
> Venus

Not MSH stats right offhand, but some DCHeroes stats that can perhaps be converted: Agents of Atlas
April 02, 2015 10:47PM
Can some one who knows the characters cannon please write up the Guardians of the Galaxy?
April 03, 2015 12:32PM
April 04, 2015 03:00PM
I would love to see stats for Mechamage
[marvel.wikia.com] Marvel Wikia Page
April 04, 2015 04:37PM
Sivartius Wrote:
> I would love to see stats for Mechamage [marvel.wikia.com] Wikia Page

A possible starting point for anyone more familiar w/ the character and willing to convert from DC stats: Mechamage at WORG
April 06, 2015 11:47PM
Thanks Koltreg, that's a really bad web site though!

And now I have seen the stats; wow that's a powerful team!
April 15, 2015 08:54AM
I've been looking at the X-Men 2099 series lately. Has anyone ever thought about doing a sourcebook? I have stats for the X-Men (from here.) But I'm having troable finding anyone else.

Lurker13 .... watching, waiting, ready to respond.
April 17, 2015 01:18PM
That would be cool. I always liked that book.

I like Tacos
April 17, 2015 05:05PM
This is a lot to ask I admit, but There's a bunch of unstated G1 Transformers on Benreiley's site... I recently made an attempt to Stat up Omega Supreme in the hopes of helping to... fill in the blanks so to speak. So if anyone here is more knowledgeable about the G1 mythos than I am... Maybe you could make an attempt to write up a transformer or two.
May 07, 2015 04:26AM
Does anyone know enough to stat up the latest version of the Silver samurai? (Shingen Harada II) assuming he still has unearthly material something or other I want to give our resident 'phaser' a good scare >smiling smiley

If not can anyione else think of a Hand or Helfire Club linked bad guy who needs to have something of unearthly material strength that my PC cant phase through when it comes time for the fight scene? all suggestions welcome.

I can always make up something original, but as this player owns his own comic shop, he absolutely loves it when canonical characters are used in game smiling smiley

**Edit**

Scratch that, finally found it (three pages in on my google search for "Shingen Harada II"!)

** edit #2 **

I posted a link to the web site but something nasty just tried to down load itself, so the link is now redacted!

I will post the stats in the forum
June 01, 2015 06:45AM
Has anyone done stats for T.H.U.N.D.E.R. agents?
September 15, 2015 05:57AM
It's nearly that time again....

Halloween Write-Up time! I think there will be some very neat ones this year, but does anyone have anything written up horror-related I've not covered? I'm looking at doing a major write-up that's been covered by many many people in the past, as well as a few that I like that I've not seen yet....but still plenty of space!

If you have a horror request, post it here grinning smiley

-
September 17, 2015 09:26AM
thejackolantern Wrote:
> It's nearly that time again....
>
>
> Halloween Write-Up time! I think there will be
> some very neat ones this year, but does anyone
> have anything written up horror-related I've not
> covered? I'm looking at doing a major write-up
> that's been covered by many many people in the
> past, as well as a few that I like that I've not
> seen yet....but still plenty of space!
>
> If you have a horror request, post it here grinning smiley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there, Jack.
I found a film character I think would be on par with your medium, one I have never seen attempted anywhere.

Coffin Joe.

You can find more info on Wikipedia.

Coffin Joe at Wikipedia

Perhaps a good substitute for the Ripper persona in the Marvel Universe which we have not seen for some time.

One world of adventure is never enough.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 3
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.