Official homebrew Versus Thread

Posted by Fangs 
Re: Official homebrew Versus Thread
January 20, 2010 06:44AM
I'd like to go ahead and post a possible matchup:

The Fallen Angel vs. Powersurge's Puritan [www.classicmarvelforever.com]

I see his armor being a real problem. But I think that the Ankh of Osiris' material strength might be able to put a hurting on the Puritan's arsenal> but it'll take a lot of cagey-ness from the Fallen Angel, using a lot of misdirection to avoid being put on the defensive by Puritan. I'd be interested in getting other people's thoughts.
RE: Flaming Fox -=VS=- Silverbolt
January 20, 2010 09:53AM
Flaming Fox -=VS=- Silverbolt

Yes I would have to agree with Tanker Ace's extrapolation.
The only way Fox could win is a gabbling Match to literally tear the armour, in parts off in order to gain access to the exposed skin underneath. The use the healthdrain to knock out the pilot of the Armour..
Useing shrink without Accessories powerstunt Fox could reduce the effectiveness of the Armour Forcing the armour to sepparact enough of itself from its now reduced host.
The other option would be to attempt to shrink the nanites so that there are no enough to completely cove the host againafter this was done the character would again attempt a Health drain on said host.

I would give this to Silverbolt as well but would like to handle this a little differently.
I would like for both NM and myself to email TankerAce with our actions after TankerAce gives initial descriptions of area and events and then NM and I both inform TankerAce our actions. TankerAce then replies with what happens after each turn. We repeat this until there is a clear winner. TankerAce then can put the blow by blow description up here and he also does the dice rolls as well.

TankerAce
NightMask
Do you both accept these terms of engagement?

Fangs
Forge yourself into the hero that others fear to be.
Ascend and demonstrate a better Ethos
Negotiate when you can and pound when you have no other option.
Go forward when others fear the darkness
Strive for the greatness that lies within you

Villains Costumes
Villain Costumes - Blogg
Villain Costumes - Urban Clothing
Villain Costumes - ACIDS approach to Foiling Villains Plans
January 20, 2010 10:35AM
Oh wait Fangs…. I’m unable to conduct a post by post / online Game….

It’s simply WAY too much reading and writing for me…

In person, at a table, Game Mechanics and Declared Actions are fast and way less ambiguous….

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
[www.classicmarvelforever.com]
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
January 20, 2010 11:03AM
Ok not a problem.
Would anyone else be willing to give this a try?
January 20, 2010 11:41PM
Hey Tanker Ace, I have been thinking about the whole battle thing and I believe that there is a way that Fox could defeat Silverbolt.

Even though Fox's FASE shows him to be a tough toe to toe fighter he does not engage in prolonged melee combat.

Yes Fox would try to shrink Silverbolt down to size but it would not be with permanent shrinking.

This is one tactic he has used multiple times in the past with other Flying characters.

There would be know way for Silverbolt to know if the type of shrinking would be permannent or Timed.

Timed shrinking within an enclosed reinforced environment would spell defeat to Silverbolt should Fox be able to pull it off.

What are your thoughts.
January 21, 2010 02:06PM
I imagine you're going for the idea of re-expansion somehow crushing him if within enclosed space, but unless it were adamantium or similar while it could likely hurt him he'd more likely expand and break whatever's containing him with his living armor providing him a measure of protection and escaping the rubble. Plus there's the idea he could in the seconds before he's too large to do so to blast at the confining object to break it up and make expansion easier. Not a certainty but the option's certainly there.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
January 21, 2010 08:22PM
To Fangs and NightMask….

Flaming Fox has the potential to Beat Silverbolt…. There is no denying that….. But that has be discovered ‘In Game’ with Dice Rolling…..

I was considering no FEAT Rolls or Player’s tactical guile and ingenuity in the last assessment…….

Similar to comparing two Race-Cars… But the ‘Drivers’ and ‘Environment’ are not part of the equation….. and that can totally change the outcome of the Race….

As an example:

Corvette -=VS=- Lamborghini

Naturally, most people will put their money on the Lamborghini….. more Horse Power, better Aerodynamics, better Weight Distribution, All-Wheel Drive, Mid-Engine Layout, Less wasted cargo space, V-12 Engine mated to an 8 speed gear-box………. And WAY more expensive……..

But all too often at the tracks the Lamborghini loses to the Corvette (And even Ferrari loses to Corvette, unless it’s the F1-Enzo)…. And the Corvette is seated with a less experienced driver…..

Why????……. Most of it comes down to the Corvette being nearly equal on the speed, but way less complicated….

For my Game Table and Running a ‘Death-Match’ you guys would run several Games…. About 10 Matches….

And you’d swap characters after each Match…..

To make sure Players aren’t being biased I’ll put Poker Chips on the Table…. After you win so many Poker Chips you use them like Karma and upgrade your Character…..

Then you have a ‘Story-Based’ Character…..

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
January 21, 2010 10:44PM
Hey Nightmask,
I think the ideal setting would have been for both of us to have brought our characters to the table without the other seeing their character.
Unfortunately it would now be likened to a game of chess.

Biggest problem I can see are the different house rules we have both played under. That said I believe that the majority of actions each would employ are now on the table.

If it was a protracted confrontation I believe that Silverbolt would win but there is definatelya chance that Fox could win but it would depend on how much information the nanites are able to supply about an opponent. Also how much information they also supply about their current conditon

I have read through Silverbolt a couple of times of times and one thing that I am still unclear on is the amount of information available to the pilot from the nanites. I am hoping that you could fill in the blanks.

With that said if you have any questions in regards to any of the powerstunts that FF has I am more than happy to clarify.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2010 11:03PM by Fangs.
January 22, 2010 02:34AM
Fangs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Nightmask,
> I think the ideal setting would have been for both
> of us to have brought our characters to the table
> without the other seeing their character.
> Unfortunately it would now be likened to a game of
> chess.
>
> Biggest problem I can see are the different house
> rules we have both played under. That said I
> believe that the majority of actions each would
> employ are now on the table.

Haven't had much to worry about when it comes to house rules, generally run the game straight the few times I've gotten to enjoy it although not that hard to leave them out when considering things.

> If it was a protracted confrontation I believe
> that Silverbolt would win but there is definatelya
> chance that Fox could win but it would depend on
> how much information the nanites are able to
> supply about an opponent. Also how much
> information they also supply about their current
> conditon
>
> I have read through Silverbolt a couple of times
> of times and one thing that I am still unclear on
> is the amount of information available to the
> pilot from the nanites. I am hoping that you could
> fill in the blanks.

The general information transfer is pretty much what you'd expect for a power armor pilot, since that's how the nanites interact with him since they take their clues from his subconscious. So he's got some very user friendly HUD information and system responses. It could potentially do more but requires a motivation for the armor to become more joined with him. So up against an unknown opponent they can provide factual data like height, weight, temperature, etc. but not going to say 'this guy has the ability to generate sonics and fire'. Of course if he ever ran across such technology and studied it the armor might have that as a new sensor feature at some point afterwords but wouldn't in a blind encounter with FF.

In regards to themselves they'd provide the equivalent of damage reports, reporting failures to sensing ability, reduction in protection and effectively health losses, time to effect repairs, etc. If they needed anything special like specific materials to assimilate they'd also notify their partner of what they need so he can supply it to them.

I patterned him a great deal around the X-O Man-O-War living power armor from the Valiant line since I loved it, just toned him down since it could adapt anything just about including assimilate available technology and create just about anything the pilot desired (even created a new arm for a guy who'd lost his, originally giving him a techno-organic one while it regenerated his missing limb). Did keep the regenerating/self-healing feature and a variation of the X-O's ability to spawn a new 'seed'.

> With that said if you have any questions in
> regards to any of the powerstunts that FF has I am
> more than happy to clarify.

Not having problems with them currently although if any questions come to mind I'll certainly toss them out to you.

I didn't see it as quite the easy win for Silverbolt though, he's considerably lacking in Health relative to FF after all even if what he does have is pretty much immune to draining by FF. Plus while some like to go for the 'well he can always just increase his damage to Shift Y and that's that as an idealistic HERO that they're missing he's not going to use such a powerful attack unless it's the only way to stop someone. He'd have to work his way up to it, as he tested his opponent to be sure he wasn't going to kill them with his attack. Other than a few rare characters like Retribution who's more heavy-handed (like certain brutal versions of Batman) my characters are heroes, they don't go for all in life-or-death attacks as their standard way of dealing with things. Most won't under any circumstance.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
January 22, 2010 09:22AM
What the hey, I'm looking for a good idea and/or match-up.....

Refresher on Jack O' Lantern
January 22, 2010 09:26AM
I'll have the Fallen Angel rise to the challenge: [www.classicmarvelforever.com]

What does the board think on this one?

thejackolantern Wrote:
> What the hey, I'm looking for a good idea and/or
> match-up.....
>
> Refresher on Jack O' Lantern
Fallen Angel Vs Jack O' Lantern
January 22, 2010 05:50PM
Hmmm, seems unlikely that Fallen Angel could win, given how much protection Jack's got against magical attacks and his astounding regenerative abilities (look to be at the current mega-levels of Wolverine). They're closely matched in FASERIP (although FA's far more intelligent) and dealing each other in combat roughly the same amount of damage each attack but Jack's getting in 4 attacks/turn and at best FA can only get in 3 attacks. FA would need some very creative actions to get around Jack's ability to recover from damage and a favorable terrain to pull it off.

A major question would be whether or not Jack would qualify as something that could be Exorcised but even then Jack's got Unearthly Resistance to magic that really undercuts FA who seems to mainly have magical attacks/actions to use against opponents.

-- Peter David

Re: Fallen Angel Vs Jack O' Lantern
January 22, 2010 05:59PM
I think that your assessment is pretty fair, although, by intent, Fallen Angel's Exorcism power is specifically not magical. now, whether or not the jack O Lantern can be exorcised, and if so, what that kind of intensity would be is a very debatable question.

Nightmask Wrote:
> Hmmm, seems unlikely that Fallen Angel could win,
> given how much protection Jack's got against
> magical attacks and his astounding regenerative
> abilities (look to be at the current mega-levels
> of Wolverine). They're closely matched in FASERIP
> (although FA's far more intelligent) and dealing
> each other in combat roughly the same amount of
> damage each attack but Jack's getting in 4
> attacks/turn and at best FA can only get in 3
> attacks. FA would need some very creative actions
> to get around Jack's ability to recover from
> damage and a favorable terrain to pull it off.
>
> A major question would be whether or not Jack
> would qualify as something that could be Exorcised
> but even then Jack's got Unearthly Resistance to
> magic that really undercuts FA who seems to mainly
> have magical attacks/actions to use against
> opponents.
Battlefield conditions
January 22, 2010 06:06PM
As a question regarding the match-ups, perhaps one thing we should consider is the battlefield conditions since we generally put things together without much regard to such things. Now in Star Trek with the Gorn we saw conditions being set to allow both sides full chance to improvise useful weapons, and I remember a short sci-fi story where aliens put representatives of two races (human and an alien) into a simulated battlefield area that was unfavorable to both (too hot and dry for one). So what kind of standard battlefield should we consider for match-ups? One that has conditions that favor both if possible, or one that's decidedly neutral, or one that requires both to work to overcome disadvantages (such as the hot and dry example earlier, where one character with a heat weakness and another with a dehydration limitation are against each other)?

-- Peter David

Re: Fallen Angel Vs Jack O' Lantern
January 22, 2010 06:21PM
CapoCastillo Wrote:
> I think that your assessment is pretty fair,
> although, by intent, Fallen Angel's Exorcism power
> is specifically not magical. now, whether or not
> the jack O Lantern can be exorcised, and if so,
> what that kind of intensity would be is a very
> debatable question.

Thanks, took a bit to compare them and work out their comparative features. Given he's a spirit Jack should be subject to powers/spells/psionics that influence them but would likely end up a Hail Mary of sorts to try when nothing else is working. For a magical Exorcism Jack's pretty safe, since you'd need to be able to get over his Unearthly magic protection but one that's non-magical there's a good case for him being only protected by his Psyche which is far lower. Plus there's always the question as to whether magic resistance even works against Exorcism since we often see even powerful demons and spirits in stories having no particular protections against Exorcism other than by their strength of will.

-- Peter David

Re: Battlefield conditions
January 24, 2010 02:00PM
Nightmask Wrote:
> As a question regarding the match-ups, perhaps one
> thing we should consider is the battlefield
> conditions since we generally put things together
> without much regard to such things. Now in Star
> Trek with the Gorn we saw conditions being set to
> allow both sides full chance to improvise useful
> weapons, and I remember a short sci-fi story where
> aliens put representatives of two races (human and
> an alien) into a simulated battlefield area that
> was unfavorable to both (too hot and dry for one).
> So what kind of standard battlefield should we
> consider for match-ups? One that has conditions
> that favor both if possible, or one that's
> decidedly neutral, or one that requires both to
> work to overcome disadvantages (such as the hot
> and dry example earlier, where one character with
> a heat weakness and another with a dehydration
> limitation are against each other)?

What may be worthwhile is maybe suggesting one to two prefered battle arena types for your character when you propose them for a matchup.

For example with Flaming Fox open desert or a marble arena with no where to hide would make it more difficult or even an aera with limited oxygen would pose as a handycap for him

Then a hybrid of the two maybe aranged or do a breakdown on another not mentioned
January 24, 2010 06:18PM
Jack O' Lantern -=VS=- Fallen Angel

This Battle-Royal Death-Match is extremely difficult to Call For The Win….

FASERIP wise, the two characters are almost identical straight down the board…. And both Characters nearly match and counter-match each other power for power….

Sure, Fallen Angel relies heavily upon ‘Magic’ Attacks and Jack O' Lantern is basically a ‘Magic’ Regenerating ‘Tank’ or ‘Knight’ able to take butt-loads upon butt-loads of ‘Magic’ Punishment….

But eventually I would see the win going to Fallen Angel based upon these 2 Powers:

- Angel’s True Flight at RM:30 Air Speed with VI:55 Aerobatics (IN:40 Agility + [3CS] for 3 Talents)….. I mean, Jack only has EX:20 Leaping, boosted to RM:30 for his 2 Talents….. I just can’t envision Jack using his ‘Leap’ for anything other than Map Mobility and the occasional ‘Dodge’…. But why would Jack ‘Avoid’ an attack with a RM:30 ‘Jump’ when his standard Dodge or Evasion is AM:50 + [1 or 2CS]…..

- Angel’s Range Attacks at IN:40 to AM:50 Impact, which Jack can take all day long with his UN:100 Magic Armor….. But, Jack is pretty much limited to ‘Melee’ Combat only…. Fallen Angel has ‘Guns’ and Angel can kick-up a fairly gnarly ‘Shield’ as well…..

This is a Battle-Royal Death-Match I’d have to play about 10 to 15 Times, rotating characters amongst the GM and 2 players between each bout…

Almost all of the other ‘Powers’ between these two Characters I see canceling each other out….. At the end of a long and hard battle of attrition it’ll come down to Attack Power -=VS=- Armor Resistance -=VS=- FEAT Rolls and finally which ‘Player’ will simply Give-Up…..

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
January 25, 2010 04:25AM
I think this is a pretty fair assessment as well. i mean comparing the two characters and they're very evenly matched. In a good way too, so no matter what, the battle is a toss up on whatever prevalent factors are in place with each given conflict. Fallen Angel does have some tactical advantages, like the flight mentioned, or his darkness which Jack could penetrate, but would have a hard time doing so. But neither of these abilities are game changers for Fallen Angel, they're just useful tactical buffs. It's a fun fight to envision though, one of the traditional "we have to fight before we team up against the common threat" matches we all have come to know and love.

TankerAce Wrote:
> Jack O' Lantern -=VS=- Fallen Angel
>
>
> This Battle-Royal Death-Match is extremely
> difficult to Call For The Win….
>
> FASERIP wise, the two characters are almost
> identical straight down the board…. And both
> Characters nearly match and counter-match each
> other power for power….
>
>
> Sure, Fallen Angel relies heavily upon ‘Magic’
> Attacks and Jack O' Lantern is basically a
> ‘Magic’ Regenerating ‘Tank’ or
> ‘Knight’ able to take butt-loads upon
> butt-loads of ‘Magic’ Punishment….
>
> But eventually I would see the win going to Fallen
> Angel based upon these 2 Powers:
>
> - Angel’s True Flight at RM:30 Air Speed with
> VI:55 Aerobatics (IN:40 Agility + [3CS] for 3
> Talents)….. I mean, Jack only has EX:20 Leaping,
> boosted to RM:30 for his 2 Talents….. I just
> can’t envision Jack using his ‘Leap’ for
> anything other than Map Mobility and the
> occasional ‘Dodge’…. But why would Jack
> ‘Avoid’ an attack with a RM:30 ‘Jump’ when
> his standard Dodge or Evasion is AM:50 + [1 or
> 2CS]…..
>
> - Angel’s Range Attacks at IN:40 to AM:50
> Impact, which Jack can take all day long with his
> UN:100 Magic Armor….. But, Jack is pretty much
> limited to ‘Melee’ Combat only…. Fallen
> Angel has ‘Guns’ and Angel can kick-up a
> fairly gnarly ‘Shield’ as well…..
>
>
> This is a Battle-Royal Death-Match I’d have to
> play about 10 to 15 Times, rotating characters
> amongst the GM and 2 players between each bout…
>
> Almost all of the other ‘Powers’ between these
> two Characters I see canceling each other out…..
> At the end of a long and hard battle of attrition
> it’ll come down to Attack Power -=VS=- Armor
> Resistance -=VS=- FEAT Rolls and finally which
> ‘Player’ will simply Give-Up…..
Rough Cut & Brock -=VS=- Fallen Angel & Jack o Lantern
January 25, 2010 01:43PM
These two are quite powerful.

I wonder how they would go against the team of
Brock & Rough Cut, from the compendium of characters that can be downloaded from
this site.

Thus I propose
Brock and Rough Cut Vs Fallen Angel and Jack O Lantern

Rough Cut

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2010 11:46PM by Fangs.
January 25, 2010 03:57PM
Chiming in....

An excellent match up, but I'd add a few things in my poor defense ;D

First, Exorcism could be argued that it's an attack on the soul. Jack's not possessed by a spirit, he is an incarnation of a spirit, and there is a little room there. Second, while Jack has leaping, I'd put it to you that terrain would be a big thing. In a city environment, there are lots of places to jump to and fro, and Jack's gonna basically use those to get close, but he's not gonna be able to get up high enough to reach Angel.

Now with that being said, lemme also point out that Jack is Resistant to magic, but not physical, and I've got that Mn (75) danger sense kicking as well, which would be used in lieu of my Agility for the purposes of dodging and evasion.

Angel has me dead to rights with the idea of melee versus ranged, so I think much like Mike Ditka versus a hurricane named Mike Ditka (From the old SNL skit), these two forces should never come into conflict....

However Angel, we could be a buddy cop movie as renegade cops...we need someone to be an uptight captain who'll demand our guns and badges and tell us not to work on the case....grinning smiley
January 26, 2010 04:33AM
Without question Jack and Fallen Angel are so evenly matched it's not even funny. i envision the battle being very much 'counter for counter' and the outcome never being certain. I think Angel has a few tactical beats on his side, but i mentioned before, they just would mitigate combat, not be any kind of game changer. And that's not to say that Jack doesn't have some of his own. After all, Jack is very hard for Angel to hurt in any significant sense. I honestly feel like they would be in the obligatory, 'He's good, maybe even as good as /me/' fight until they realize they're both after the same demon, and then they team up with the begrudging respect for one another when it's all said and done.

Now onto this Jack and Angel team up fight. i need to look at these Brock and Rough Cut cats to see what they're bringing to the table.

thejackolantern Wrote:
> Chiming in....
>
>
> An excellent match up, but I'd add a few things in
> my poor defense ;D
>
>
> First, Exorcism could be argued that it's an
> attack on the soul. Jack's not possessed by a
> spirit, he is an incarnation of a spirit, and
> there is a little room there. Second, while Jack
> has leaping, I'd put it to you that terrain would
> be a big thing. In a city environment, there are
> lots of places to jump to and fro, and Jack's
> gonna basically use those to get close, but he's
> not gonna be able to get up high enough to reach
> Angel.
>
> Now with that being said, lemme also point out
> that Jack is Resistant to magic, but not physical,
> and I've got that Mn (75) danger sense kicking as
> well, which would be used in lieu of my Agility
> for the purposes of dodging and evasion.
>
> Angel has me dead to rights with the idea of melee
> versus ranged, so I think much like Mike Ditka
> versus a hurricane named Mike Ditka (From the old
> SNL skit), these two forces should never come into
> conflict....
>
> However Angel, we could be a buddy cop movie as
> renegade cops...we need someone to be an uptight
> captain who'll demand our guns and badges and tell
> us not to work on the case....grinning smiley
Re: Rough Cut & Brock -=VS=- Fallen Angel & Jack o Lantern
January 26, 2010 05:10AM
I'm having a hard time finding th write up on Brock. But I can say right now that Rough Cut is no joke, and if he has help, Angel and Jack have their work cut out for them.

Fangs Wrote:
> These two are quite powerful.
>
> I wonder how they would go against the team of
> Brock & Rough Cut, from the compendium of
> characters that can be downloaded from
> this site.
>
> Thus I propose
> Brock and Rough Cut Vs Fallen Angel and Jack O
> Lantern
>
> Rough Cut
>
> [www.classicmarvelforever.com]
> p?9,file=194,filename=roughcut.JPG
January 26, 2010 07:50AM
I think Fangs is referring to my Brock….

BROCK <=== URL

Write-Up and Specs about 1/3 down.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
January 26, 2010 08:07AM
Yeah, i'm think that the power levels that Brock and Rough Cut are just too strong for Fallen Angel and Jack O Lantern to be able to handle. Those two have the ability to inflict damage at 95 - 150 type levels every round, where Jack and Angel are working at around 30 - 50 or so. Jack and Angel get smoked.
January 26, 2010 09:44AM
Let's add Frost and Powersurge to angel and Jackolanterns side
January 27, 2010 06:06AM
Sorry Capo (And everyone else)….

Most of my Homebrew Characters are ‘Munchkin’ Characters…..

They are fairly much designed around ‘Galactic’ Warfare…..

If your Character doesn’t have ‘Powers’ to enable Cosmonaut Warfare…. The Characters would have access to the tech or magic….

When I GM a Table-Game the environment I propose is a very hostile 26th to 31th Century Earth….

Humans basically have colonized the Moon and Mars with city size complexes… Almost every square inch of Earth is inhabited by humans and urban cities….. Almost no ‘Natural’ Grounds or Wildlife exists….

Only Dense Forest areas exist to provide breathable oxygen in the Earth’s atmosphere… These Forest ‘Landfills’ are protected with lethal force….. Meaning a fighter-jet will fly over and bomb you flat if you get caught trespassing through a ‘Forest’ area….

And ripping an idea from ‘Total Recall’…. Mars is slowly getting terraformed to support human life without cosmonaut suits……. These ‘Suits’ are real streamline too… Like an Iron-Man suit…..

Battle Frigates and Massive Star-Ships mine, ship, and pipe raw resources from the other planets in our Solar System back to Earth, Moon and Mars for refinement and human development….

There is only one major global government, but it’s under constant bombardment from like Millions of rebel factions…… The Rebels don’t even really know what their fighting for; it’s just 900-Jillon people trying to change their further…..

To make odds worse, there are Mutants, Tech-Wizards, and Magic-Goons all fighting for Social Dominance and 3 Extra Terrestrial Alien species trying to conquer our Solar System and use it for their own proliferation…..

So yea…. Most of my Characters are not ‘Street-Level’ Characters….

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
January 27, 2010 06:14AM
No need to apologize tanker. People have different games to suit different tastes, and if yours is lethal and higher powered, that's fine. Just the match proposed was much more than Angel (and his partner Jack) could handle. I'm fine with looking at the character comparrisons and sying 'nope, no way to really win that one'
January 27, 2010 09:09AM
CapoCastillo who would be a worthy opponent for Slap Happy Bitch?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2010 09:09AM by Fellupthestairs.
January 27, 2010 09:15AM
I imagine Texas Twister would have a pretty interesting matchup with Slappy.
January 27, 2010 09:28AM
How about Speedball, Slapstick or Madcap? Even Mr. Fantastic they could all be humorous.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 22
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.