Character Write-Up Request Thread

Posted by The Last Duskblade 
Re: Character Write-Up Request Thread
October 10, 2020 10:31PM
Does anybody have the stats for Ultragirl from Marvel Comics?

October 11, 2020 02:50PM
Screaming Dean

Here's Ben Reilly's take on her:

Ultragirl
October 11, 2020 09:55PM
Redman II
Here's Ben Reilly's take on her:

Ultragirl

Thanks. I searched through Ben Reilly's website before and wasn't able to find her.
October 16, 2020 03:01AM
Hi guys does anyone have write ups for all the characters in the DCAU tv series? Like the Legion of Doom from the Justice Leaue show, Aresia the Amazon and her partner Tsukuri? I can’t find Lady Lunar anywhere the same with Tala the sorcerer.. i know Ben Reilly had them on his site for a little while but the link is broken and I can’t get at them.
October 28, 2020 03:38PM
Has anyone done or attempted stats for Michael Korvac from before he obtained the Power Cosmic?
October 29, 2020 11:48AM
Screaming Dean

A full write-up of her is also in the New Warriors book that was recently released by the Unofficial Canon Project.
October 29, 2020 10:21PM
hawkeye
A full write-up of her is also in the New Warriors book that was recently released by the Unofficial Canon Project.

Where can I find that?
October 31, 2020 04:37AM
All of the MSH RPG Unofficial Canon Project files can be found either at our Facebook page, or at the Google Drive link:

[drive.google.com]
May 17, 2021 03:05AM
Has anyone thought to doing Amalgam Comic's Spider-Boy?
May 20, 2021 05:59PM
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had done a write up of the characters from Mortal Combat?
July 31, 2021 11:44AM
Anybody ever do a Write-Up for Psych?

* Shawn - High Reason, incredibly high Intuition. High Detective skills, Great shot.

* Gus - High Reason, high Trivia Talent...The Super Smeller.

* Ewan O'Hara- Strong, super-spy.
April 22, 2022 03:03PM
I wanted to say thank you for your Eternals sourcebook! I have a view of Ikaris with perhaps Remarkable resistance to physical damage myself but I really enjoyed your book.
May 21, 2022 06:55PM
DC's
Ghost Maker any ideas
July 15, 2022 02:52PM
powerman925
I wanted to say thank you for your Eternals sourcebook! I have a view of Ikaris with perhaps Remarkable resistance to physical damage myself but I really enjoyed your book.

You're very welcome! The [[i]sarcasm mode on[/i]] "fun" [[i]sarcasm mode off[/i]] thing about writing up these characters for the UCP is that the comics don't always agree with other comics and the stats are certainly up for interpretation. We just want to get something as close to canon as possible, but if anyone disagrees, change them up for your game!

Also, if you use any of our products for your game, let us know! We love getting feedback (positive and constructive) about our products - it only makes us better.
September 01, 2022 11:03AM
SniperGeneration
I have looked, and maybe I'm just missing them, but would anyone be willing to write-up the Young Avengers?

Our 2021 Marvel-Phile Annual featured the Young Avengers, if you're still looking.
October 25, 2022 02:07PM
I posted separately but I realized later that there is also this thread.

I am looking for Mondo of the New Mutants. Anyone seen a build for him?
December 23, 2022 03:30PM
Someday- if anyone would be willing to do the work

I'd like to see an Annotated stat write up of a Canon M.U. character with every ability, power and rank- talents etc.. justified by comic references
- sort of using rational evidence to stat every facet.

a well thought out write up, as it were , with notes explaining why each rank or stat is what it is.

--- sometimes i think people use their feelings and not proof on why x-y-z girl has an Amazing( 50 ) Fighting or a,b,c, guy has Inc. ( 40 ) Flight etc etc

just one write up- even using a known solid character like Spiderman as an example
January 01, 2023 11:36PM
the_hammer
Has anyone thought to doing Amalgam Comic's Spider-Boy?

He's one of my all time favorites so, thought about? Sure. Actually doing it? Not so far... smiling smiley
February 12, 2023 01:45PM
Does anyone know if the UCP has turned out stats for Itsy Bitsy yet?
Attachments:
open | download - Ed McGuinness_SMDP 10_Itsy Bitsy.jpg (297.2 KB)
March 01, 2023 03:37PM
Silver_SamOnRye
Does anyone know if the UCP has turned out stats for Itsy Bitsy yet?

Nothing more than a discussion about her, unfortunately.
December 07, 2023 08:09AM
Does anyone know where I can find stats for former member of the Champions of Angor and Justice League Europe member the Silver Sorceress?

Reinhardt: Ahh, you kids today with your techno music! You should enjoy the classics, like Hasselhoff!
Lúcio: I can’t even take you seriously right now.
January 11, 2024 05:49PM
Hello!
The second season of What If... gave me some request ideas:
- the Avengers group against Peter Quill
- the Avengers group of 1602, plus Happy, Thor and Scarlet Witch
- Kahhori and the superweapons of the finale.
I'd like to see their stats and whoever starts it, thanks a lot sad smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 55
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.