A new Thunderbolts Team-but calling themselves the Super Seven

Titania-AKA-Boudica
Taskmaster-AKA-the Savant
Super Adaptoid-AKA-Wonder Bot
Super Skrull-AKA-the Jade Guardian
Tigershark-AKA-the Aqua Knight
Baron Mordo-AKA-Mr Merlin (the leader)
White Rabbit-AKA- Alice

again pretending to be good guys- but of course still quite evil spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Re: Team Building Concepts: The Official Create-A-Team Thread
March 21, 2011 04:46AM
So far, the LXG has been awesome! I love the teams!
April 16, 2011 05:01PM
Team Builds:
LXG(1800's):These are my all-time Favorite Characters that I'd love to see in the Same book
Sherlock Holmes
Alan Quartermain
Rudolph Von-Helsing(Sir Anthony Hopkins version)
Dr.Victor Frankenstien
Robinson Caruso(I think I spelled that right)
Avengers Team:I think this Version would not only have the Most versatility,but also make for more Intresting Stories
Captain America(Steve Rogers:I think Bucky was better as the New Scourge)
Thunderstrike(I think Thor is just too busy)
Hawkeye(He just fit to well with the Concept)
Mockingbird(More of a "Wolverine"-type of person,but willing to follow orders)
Crystal(If the Writers aren't being Butt-holes,she would've been Perfect In the Team the First Time)
Ant-Man(Scott Lang version:he not only fit's for the techno-nut,but add's some "Old School" fell to it)
Sersi(She not only would fill the "Wild Card" role,but would be a Great foil for "Country Girl"Crystal)
Thunderbolts Team:I mostly agree with Monkeywrenche's group,save for a Couple of Changes
Taskmaster-AKA-the Savant
Tigershark-AKA-the Aqua Knight
Baron Mordo-AKA-Mr Merlin (the leader)
The Hood-AKA-The Crimson Cowl
Enchantress-AKA-The White Witch
Fantastic Four Team:These guy's could work pretty well together,if you gave them a chance
Firestar(Fit's the FIRE req.way to well)
Justice(Team Leader:Not only did he do better away from the Avengers,he fit's the WIND req.)
Rockslide(Completely underused in X-Books,he'd fit Perfect here)
Iceman(before I get Hate-mail 'bout this one,think of this:Could Bobby have been a better Hero away from the X-Men?)
April 18, 2011 04:45PM
I like the all mutant FF Razor. Id like to see mutants on more non X-men teams. Steve Rogers said he wanted to change the image of mutants. Haveing a few on the Avengers would help. The beast is on the avnegers secret team but its a secret so thats not much help. Steve was shown getting Captain Brittan to agree to help the avengers, but nothing ever came of it and CB isnt really a mutant. Woverine is on every team so its just expected for him to be there. im surprised they didnt have him replace the Human Torch on the FF. I think a student exchange program would be good for the Avengers Acadamy and the x-men kids. id also like to see a few x-men return as avengers like rachel summers and Havok. I think If Jean Grey came back she should be on the Avengers to be away from scott and emma
April 19, 2011 06:27AM
Thanks!I completely forgot they were all mutants untill you pointed it out.I just thought they would make a really good Team& they've been kinda underused& abused.I mean,they Turned poor Justice into a Cap stalker,fer cryin out loud!

I think a student exchange program would be good for the Avengers Acadamy and the x-men kids. id also like to see a few x-men return as avengers like rachel summers and Havok. I think If Jean Grey came back she should be on the Avengers to be away from scott and emma

The Student Exchange Program would be an Intresting Concept,except for the fact they Destroyed Xavier's School&dumped everybody on a Island in the Middle Of San Fran Bay.I also really like the Idea of Havok being an Avenger(Rachel I think would be better going Solo for a while),because he's wanted to get out of Cyclops' shadow for so long he'd leap at the Chance.Jean coming back(for the third time?)&joing the Avengers wouldn't fit.They have too many High-Powered People anyway,she'd just get lost in the Shuffle.The Defender's maybe...
April 19, 2011 01:30PM
they still hold classes on the island. I think some students would love it im sure rockslide wouls enjoy being around avengers. I think with certain characters jean would be great on the avengers. id like to see a team something like this

Thor.. he is a must for me all time favorite avenger plus he is a badas, covers the going ons of the godly realms
Steve Rogers. best leader you can have on a team. plus with his ties to the goverment that keeps tabs of the political fronts
Dr Strange. To defend against all kinds of threats from the mystical realms. a top mage is good to have.
Ms Marvel she tough she is good back up muscle for thor and a flyer
Luke Cage, more back up muscle, plus he knows whats going down on the streets
Jean Grey high profile mutant, i think it would be sweet if readers were thrown a curve ball and a romance between jean and thor happened. plus with strange we might get some mystic insight into the Phoenix Force
X-23. good character for the role being able to do what others wont do. keep tabs on jean for the x-men.she could benifit on controling her brainwashing from being around warriors like Thor that understand blood lust and beserker rage. Not to mention getting guidence from CA
April 30, 2011 04:27AM
Thor.. he is a must for me all time favorite avenger plus he is a badas, covers the going ons of the godly realms
Steve Rogers. best leader you can have on a team. plus with his ties to the goverment that keeps tabs of the political fronts
Dr Strange. To defend against all kinds of threats from the mystical realms. a top mage is good to have.
Ms Marvel she tough she is good back up muscle for thor and a flyer
Luke Cage, more back up muscle, plus he knows whats going down on the streets
Jean Grey high profile mutant, i think it would be sweet if readers were thrown a curve ball and a romance between jean and thor happened. plus with strange we might get some mystic insight into the Phoenix Force
X-23. good character for the role being able to do what others wont do. keep tabs on jean for the x-men.she could benifit on controling her brainwashing from being around warriors like Thor that understand blood lust and beserker rage. Not to mention getting guidence from CA

But ain't this Crowd a little Top-Heavy towards the Galactic/Universe Spanning Stories?I mean,you got 4 People(Thor,Marvel,Strang&Grey) that are so high-powered that they'd be stuck taking on Galactic Level threats....

Now,THIS version of an Avengers Team could REALLY be Intresting:
CYCLOPES:Besides Cap,he's the Only other Person who Could Out-Lead any Villian On the Planet(Here's a Good Example:Wolverine stuck him in a Danger Room Program where he Had to "Lead" a GIRL-SCOUT TROOP against MAGNETO and Guess what?SCOTT Won!)
MS.MARVEL:I can see your Reasoning for wanting her On an Avengers Team....
GOLIATH(Barton):I always thought They Didn't Give Hawkeye enough Time to get into his Groove as Goliath(One of my Favorite Versions,actually),pluse I think he'd Be a good Foil for Cyclopes...
SERSIconfused smileyhe just came off better as an Avenger in my book,Pluse they need the Firepower...
SCARLET WITCHconfused smileyame reason as for Dr.Strange(Pluse it'd be intresting to see her Flirt with Scott&Cheese off Vision)
VISIONconfused smileyee Above...
BEAST:Not only do I think he'd bring much needed Levity to the Group(as well as Scientific Know-how),but Scott need's somebody to talk to...
May 15, 2011 11:01AM
i always enjoyed beast being on the Avengers. I also like Clint as Goliath, better than being archer. I always thought a guy with a bow was lame. As far as my ream being to top heavy i always felt the Avengers should be filled with several "big guns" Let teams like the Thunderbolts and Young Allies handle the small stuff. Earth needs a team that can take on the omega level threats
June 11, 2011 09:26AM
I loved the Avengers the most when the team was= Captain America, Iron Man, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Yellow Jacket, Wasp and Beast with Thor and Black Panther just poping in alot.
So till the Crimson Dynamo wears pink, MAKE MINE MARVEL!

John

Excelsior true believers!

For Odin and Asgard!

Hulk SMASH!

It's Clobberin Time!

I am Galactus, I am eternal!
June 21, 2011 02:10PM
Make mine MARVEL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So till the Crimson Dynamo wears pink, MAKE MINE
> MARVEL!
>
>
> John

I think i get the feeling he never wear pink!!.
June 22, 2011 12:22PM
MajorSteel Wrote:
> Make mine MARVEL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So till the Crimson Dynamo wears pink, MAKE
> MINE
> > MARVEL!
> >
> >
> > John
>
>
> I think i get the feeling he never wear pink!!.

I think he wore pink once when he washed his armor accidentally with his whites smiling bouncing smiley
July 14, 2011 06:17AM
First Class:
Cyclops: Leader
Beast:
Jean Grey;
Angel ( the female ver. with the insect wings she was cool)
Thunderbird:
Iceman
Wolverine

Modern
Storm: Leader
Firestar
Wolverine
Northstar
Collossus
Nightcrawler
Psylocke ( Ninja one but before the crimson dawn)
August 05, 2011 04:18AM
Here is a quick team exercise:

Build an Avengers team of 7, but you cannot use any Marvel or DC characters (Except for properties owned, such As Ultraverse)
I'd go:

1. Minuteman From Freedom Force
2. Vampirella
3. Morningstar from Elementals
4. Hardcase from the Ultraverse
5. Soldier Zero from Boom*
6. Miracle Man (Not Marvel Man)
7. Manticore (City of Heroes).

So, what would be your choice?
August 05, 2011 04:37AM
thejackolantern Wrote:
> Here is a quick team exercise:
>
> Build an Avengers team of 7, but you cannot use
> any Marvel or DC characters (Except for properties
> owned, such As Ultraverse)
> I'd go:
>
> 1. Minuteman From Freedom Force
> 2. Vampirella
> 3. Morningstar from Elementals
> 4. Hardcase from the Ultraverse
> 5. Soldier Zero from Boom*
> 6. Miracle Man (Not Marvel Man)
> 7. Manticore (City of Heroes).
>
>
> So, what would be your choice?

Hmmm, would that include previous versions of characters, like the Gold Key and Charlton heroes before becoming DC properties and remade in their image?

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
August 05, 2011 05:19AM
I think Gold-Key and Charleton would be acceptable, but not their current property owned images.

Heck, I forgot X-O ManoWar and Magnus! Bad on me :<
August 05, 2011 07:00AM
thejackolantern Wrote:
> I think Gold-Key and Charleton would be
> acceptable, but not their current property owned
> images.
>
> Heck, I forgot X-O ManoWar and Magnus! Bad on me
> :<

For shame, how could you possibly forget those two? Got to love the classic Magnus and I definitely favor the original X-O Manowar over his rebooted counterpart (who I'm sure would be whipped easily by the original).

So let's see, for my selection process:

1 ) X-O Manowar (original) of course, one of my favorites. Brings not just power but the drive and determination of a Captain America or Batman to fight on until the battle is won.

2 ) Classic Captain Atom, pre-DC version. Energy powers and military training.

3 ) Solar, Man of the Atom. Brings scientific genius along with his incredible mastery of matter and energy.

4) Classic Magnus, Robot Fighter (of course), for the training and his superhuman combat abilities.

5 ) Bloodshot (rebooted version). Nanite-enhanced with a number of powers including limited shapeshifting and ability to augment his physical abilities as well as control computer systems. While a former assassin he grew to more heroic qualities and a desire to protect the world from the sorts of people who ended up creating him.

6 ) Sting (Peter Stanchek), brings heavy duty psionic powers to the team, both telepathic and telekinetic.

7 ) Beatrix Farmer, utterly Indestructible but otherwise normal anthro rabbit for the reluctant super-hero position. Plus never hurts having an indestructible teammate for dealing with 'nothing can survive that!' attacks to protect the innocent or be hurled through the enemy's super-weapon to ensure its defeat.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
August 09, 2011 05:26AM
How 'bout this one:

The Avengers:

1. The Shadow:
2. Magnus: Robot Fighter
3. Daarna from the Philipines
4. Tom Strong
5. The Phantom
6. Space Ghost
7. Atom Eve
September 27, 2011 01:10AM
Well, I've had alot of time on my hands lately. So, having gone through alot of the stuff on this site, and greatfully mind you! ... I've decided to put together some teams that might fit nicely in a MSH game. I tried to do so with the constant member change-ups in mind and making sure some folks weren't in two groups at the same time. Also, most of these groups are modeled off of the teams that took place in the early to late 80s up to the early-mid 90s, which is my favorite comic era anyways. Much of these changes are slight, but make teams that did not actually exist, but COULD have existed in that timeframe, and are my efforts at making up teams that could be reasonably stable in a RPG game environment. Here they are:

HEROIC:

Alpha Flight:
Guardian
Northstar
Aurora
Sasquatch
Shaman
Snowbird
Box
Puck

Avengers West-Coast:
Hawkeye
Mockingbird
Wonder man
Tigra
Jim Rhodes iron man/war machine
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Vision
She-Hulk
U.S. agent

Fantastic Four:
Mr. Fantastic
Thing
Inivisible girl
Torch

New Warriors:
Nova
Speedball
Namorita
Vance Astro/Marvel boy/justice
Firestar
Night Thrasher

The Avengers:
Captain America
Black Knight
Tony Stark iron man
Captain Marvel Monica Rambeau
Miss Marvel Carol Danvers
Thor
Hercules
Henry Pym yellow jacket/giant man
Wasp
Namor
Starfox

X-Men:
Angel
Beast
Cyclops
Iceman
Jean Grey
Professor-X
Wolverine
Colossus
Psylocke
Storm
Shadowcat
Rogue
(I have an unbelievable hatred for that loser Gambit tongue sticking out smiley )

VILLAINOUS:

Brotherhood of Evil Mutants:
Magneto
Toad
Mastermind
Blob
Unus the untouchable
Mystique
Pyro
Avalanche
Juggernaut
Black Tom Cassidy

Marauders:
Arclight
Blockbuster
Harpoon
Malice
Mister Sinister
Prism
Riptide
Sabretooth
Scalphunter
Scrambler
Vertigo

Masters of Evil:
Baron Helmut Zemo
Absorbing man
Titania ( oh man, she is so freakin' yummy... Absorbing man is the luckiest guy)
Blackout (anyone got stats on him, by chance?)
Fixer
Goliath
Grey Gargoyle
Mister Hyde
Moonstone
Screaming Mimi
Tiger Shark
Whirlwind
Yellowjacket (Rita Demara )

Sinister Six:
Doctor Octopus
Electro
Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsely version, so that Macendale can be in the next group)
Mysterio
Sandman
Vulture

Sinister Syndicate:
Jack O' Lantern
Beetle
Rhino
Speed Demon
Hydro Man
Boomerang

Two other villain teams would stay as they were initially, those being the Wrecking crew (typical 4 guys there) and the Serpent Society (basically their initial line-up is what I'm using).

Mostly no real world-changing stuff in the line-ups here, as I really like alot of the teams as presented. Some minor cosmetic changes (that might not have actually been able to happen in the comics, perhaps) just to fill out other teams and some combinations of team rosters that were from different times (but usually not real far out of whack timeline wise). Notably with the Avengers, they change members like I change my shirt... Once a week! So in order to have functioning East and West coast teams, I had to get a little creative. Also with the masters of Evil and such, there were just alot of roster change-ups and I have set these as a standard for a game I'd like to run someday. Figured I'd pop my 2 cents in here, Don't know if the tone of this post was to "create your own dream team" etc because now I'm all into typing and forgot the first post already tongue sticking out smiley

Hey, really... Anyone got stats for Blackout? Anyone actually remember him?
[www.comicvine.com]

Have fun!
Young Divas
October 02, 2011 10:44AM
So two cousins of mine are in high school drama club. On a recent family float trip my couisns myself and a couple of their friends (also in drama club) decided to do some improve acting around the campfire. we each picked female characters that were young and acted them out based on how we thought they would be in their personal lives....kind of girls playing girls as girls and not how guys like write them. The story took place shortly after the siege event. It takes place in Missouri since it where we all are from and wanted a familiar setting. with each character comming to Mo for one reason or another. The girls all live together on a piece of property in St Charles county outside of St Louis. The improve went well and my Uncle who GMs for us liked it so much we decided to run a campain around the characters. The tone of the campain is kind of like sex in the city meets smallville. It focuses more on the characters lives and not so much saving the world.There are super battles and stuff but like i said its not the focus of the campain. The focus is 5 differnent teenage/early 20s single girls doing what girls do that happen to have powers and live in the marvel world. Some of it revolves around trying to meet boys, stopping small crime, the ocassional super hero battle. There does seem to be a subplt building involving demons and the real life local St Louis lore that inspired the movie the excorist. The media witnessed the heriones stopping the Firepower battlesuit (from iron man armor wars) that had been stolen from a warehouse at Boeing. they dubbed the group the Young Divas and the name stuck. So here is the team of young divas and kind of how we are playing them. Just curious of what people think of the team.

Firestar. I play her. She is the "big sister" figure of the group and team leader. Her experence with the warriors and avengers also make her the veteran hero of the group. After surviving cancer and her break up with Vance she decided to move to Mo to get away from all the adventure and focus more on her personal life.

Aftershock. from the young bastards. she was given the powers of Electro and brainwashed into believing that she was his daughter. My couisin Angie plays her as a girl that has been tramatized by her brainwashing and the crimes the Young Bastards did. She hooks up with Firestar after saving her from an attack by remaining Bastard members Firestar talks Steve Rogers into getting Aftershock a pardon and letting her remain in firestars care. Due to her trama she has become a party girl and rebel type. She means well but tends to use people to get her way. While she dosnt veiw herself as a slut she does tend to be weak willed when it comes to men and sleeps aroud alot.

Lyra. Daughter of the hulk from another diminsion. Steve Rogers sent her with Firestar to help her adjust to our Earth and thought it would be a better enviroment for her than being in the care of the Hulks. Also to make sure Aftershick dosnt go back to her criminal ways. My friend Katie plays her as a foriegn girl trying to learn her way in a differnt culture. The big differnce is how men are on this world. She is trying to blend in with the other girls and the group has been having fun trying to set her up on dates. She is the physical power house of the group

Wind Dancer. She recently awoke with her mutant powers restored after seeking out the x-men to find out why she left the group when they couldnt find an answer and she decided that she didnt want to be apart of the mutant politics that came with life on Utopia.While flying from Utopia to New York she came across the other girls in their battle with firepower. After the media named them a team she decied to stay with the other girls. She is played by my friend Shannon plays her. She is the sweetheart of the group. She is carefree often seeming naive but is always the first one to ty and do right.

Sister Grimm. After meeting Jeniffer Kale she left the runnaways to study magic and began to have a crush on Kale. Kale rejected Nico due to the difference in age and only wanting to be friends. Heart broken she wandered around until one night she was watching the movie the Excorist and her staff emeged from her body and transported her to St Louis leaving her witht he feeling that something would be coming to STL and she needed to be there. She also aided in the fight with firepower and decided to stay until what ever the staff warned her about comes to pass. My cousin Christina plays her. She is a goth girl that is hitting the phase in life that she is questionng everything and is unsure about her role as a witch, religion, and even her sexuality She relalizes that the staff gives her the potential to become one of the more powerful heros on the planet but she dosnt know how she feels about that burden. her and Aftershock tend to get in alot of trouble being best friends one day and hating eachother the next. With Windancer trying to keep them safe. She is the only one we changed statwise with out the staff she gd gd rank magic ability to reflect training with Kale and the staffs limitation of using a power only once has been changed to once a year. We do keep track of what powers she has used and how she worded the use of the power. Everyone is having fun with her and the GM has had some pretty good "backfire" of spell the staff has used.
October 05, 2011 11:05AM
I'd like to chime in on the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen:

1. The Phantom
2. The Man with No Name (Fist Full of Dollars)
3. The Time Traveller (The Time Machine)
4. Edmond Dantes (The Count of Monte Cristo)
5. Theodore Roosevelt
6. Alice (alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
7. John Carter of Mars
October 14, 2011 05:42AM
New Team idea:

Make an Avengers team using What-If characters (Such as Lord of Vampires Wolverine, Invisible Man Ben Grimm, Etc):

Rules;

- Seven Members
- Must be a hero alternate that appeared in any addition of 'What if'
October 14, 2011 06:33AM
Kinda hard really....

1. Dr. Doom - Sorcerer Supreme
2. Wolverine, Agent of SHIELD
3. Frank Castle, Iron Man
4. Daredevil, Disciple of Dr. Strange
5. Barbara Ketch, Ghost Rider
6. Cyclops, Sinister's X-Men
7. Rick Jones, Hulk

thejackolantern Wrote:
> New Team idea:
>
> Make an Avengers team using What-If characters
> (Such as Lord of Vampires Wolverine, Invisible Man
> Ben Grimm, Etc):
>
> Rules;
>
> - Seven Members
> - Must be a hero alternate that appeared in any
> addition of 'What if'
Re: Build-A-Team: X-Men First Class/X-Men Modern
February 20, 2012 04:36PM
CapoCastillo Wrote: Colossus is
> always a stalwart. At some point he would be
> introduced to the roster and he'd pretty much
> stick there.

I agree, i was also amazed at how "unintelligent" they made him sound. In my version of any xmen team with him on it, i would have liked to have seen him more of a leader. I was always disgusted with the "wimpy" scott summers leading the team. I know people will get annoyed with this but i am serious. If you had an xmen team headed by colossus and wolverine, (without xavier), i bet the comics would have been a lot more aggressive. I think that the colossus character was always better when they gave him edge, and not the artsy art person they chose to go with. smiling smiley
February 21, 2012 05:59PM
Proff X.-arm chair leader for the X-mansion
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Namor-field leader
Forge-as tech suppport
Ice Man
Beast (before blue and fuzzy)
Jean Grey
Cyclops
-This would be my first class pick-

It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.
Jack Handy
June 23, 2012 05:39AM
Colossus Wrote:
> CapoCastillo Wrote: Colossus is
> > always a stalwart. At some point he would be
> > introduced to the roster and he'd pretty much
> > stick there.
>
> I agree, i was also amazed at how "unintelligent"
> they made him sound. In my version of any xmen
> team with him on it, i would have liked to have
> seen him more of a leader. I was always disgusted
> with the "wimpy" scott summers leading the team. I
> know people will get annoyed with this but i am
> serious. If you had an xmen team headed by
> colossus and wolverine, (without xavier), i bet
> the comics would have been a lot more aggressive.
> I think that the colossus character was always
> better when they gave him edge, and not the artsy
> art person they chose to go with. smiling smiley

i have to disagree. I like the character of Peter the artist over Colossus the strongman. To me its what makes him different from any other strongman from other teams. He is a gentle giant. He has the physical ability to give any other strong man a run for their money in a brawl, but its his sensitive side that sets him apart from guys like the Hulk,Thing, Luke Cage ect...There are so many characters with the powers of being super strong and super hard skin. The best way marvel has made him stand out is by developing the character of Peter as much as they do colossus. It also adds to the story when he does get mad and shows of that he is one of the best strongmen the oh crap Petes mad moments. I didnt like the ultimate comics making him gay. Just becasue a man is an artist or has a sensitive side does not mean he has to be gay. From a womans perspective a strong sensitive man can be way more sexy than a big dumb jock.
June 23, 2012 12:29PM
geekgirl Wrote:
> i have to disagree. I like the character of Peter the artist over Colossus the strongman. To me its what makes him different from any other strongman from other teams. He is a gentle giant. He has the physical ability to give any other strong man a run for their money in a brawl, but its his sensitive side that sets him apart from guys like the Hulk,Thing, Luke Cage ect...There are so many characters with the powers of being super strong and super hard skin. The best way marvel has made him stand out is by developing the character of Peter as much as they do colossus. It also adds to the story when he does get mad and shows of that he is one of the best strongmen the oh crap Petes mad moments.

I agree. Pete's inherent gentleness and compassion, and the interplay between those aspects and his warrior's heart, is what makes him so much more than "just another brick". It makes for great character development, and great moments when his gentle passion is roused to rage by the cruelty of foes, leaving said foes shocked by just how much of a warrior Pete truly is when fighting in defense of his friends or the innocent. smiling smiley
June 23, 2012 02:47PM
I love the issue in the X Men -when Peter (stuck in his armored form) is out drawing, under the hot Australian Sun and his skin gets so hot that it ruins the paper..and he is so tormented by it...awesome stuff.

on a other note:
I think he has what it takes to be a field leader but in his heart, he is a soldier

It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.
Jack Handy
June 23, 2012 03:01PM
nightson Wrote:
> I love the issue in the X Men -when Peter (stuck
> in his armored form) is out drawing, under the hot
> Australian Sun and his skin gets so hot that it
> ruins the paper..and he is so tormented by
> it...awesome stuff.

Plus the torment he felt when he was having to concentrate to be flesh and blood and the slightest shock would cause him to turn back into organic steel ruining what he was working on. It gave him depth by being an artist who fought evil because it was the right thing to do but who he was was an artist.

> on a other note:
> I think he has what it takes to be a field leader
> but in his heart, he is a soldier

Not sure if he has what it takes to be a leader, while he's quick to act I don't think the responsibility of leading so many people is something he's willing to take. He's tortured enough if he thinks he failed to defend his friends (such as when he didn't stop Riptide before he started killing Morlocks in front of him, enraging him so much at his failure he committed his first known intentional killing in the series) he could never handle being forced to decide to send someone else in to risk death in his place.

-- Peter David

July 06, 2012 09:32AM
My Avengers team would be Peter Cannon (Thunderbolt), Bloodshot, Marvelman, Sting (Pete Stanchek), Armor (Jack Keaton), Ms. Mystic, X-O Manowar.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 25
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.