Team Building Concepts: The Official Create-A-Team Thread

Posted by The Last Duskblade 
Re: Timewarp Trilogy Team Roster
July 15, 2008 07:46AM
An interesting mix although they lack someone with some measure of scientific or engineering skills to help with the tech-related things particular repairs and maintenance on the ship.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
July 15, 2008 01:13PM
eye rolling smiley

Left somebody out.....

Amadeus Cho

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

"We are not so alone in our uniqueness, I am coming to understand. Perhaps though every drop is individual, we all become the rain?"

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

"...whether or not a character is too powerful or not is entirely relative to the power level the capmpaign was designed to accommodate."

--Powersurge
July 15, 2008 02:08PM
There we go, now HE would certainly round things out and likely prove very useful in figuring things out and predicting the flow of events.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
Re: Team Building Concepts: The Official Create-A-Team Thread
July 16, 2008 02:11PM
Here's one for you guys...

Who would you have Magneto recruit for his fisrt Brotherhood of Evil Mutants? One could easilly argue, the only reason that neither Xavier's nor Magneto's dream ever saw fruition was the proxies they sent to do battle in the name of their respective ideals. Which roster would you have the Master of Magnetism assemble in the name of mutant supremacy?
July 16, 2008 04:32PM
Okay, i take it this has to be filled with mutants only of course. winking smiley And i'm taking liberties with some members, of course i can make an excuse for why they'd join but this is mostly just my 'ideal' BOEM.

Brotherhood of Evil:

Havok
Emma Frost
Blackbolt (Inhumans are bred mutants and have a troubled history with humanity.)
Sabertooth
Mystique
Rogue (unrestrained about Power use and 'helped' with Psyche Issues by Emma)
Dark Beast
Quicksilver
Scarletwitch
Blink
Cannonball
Moonstar (Considering he lust for vengeance and troubled past if Magento found her first...)
Polaris
Mimic

And...Juggernaut if 'mutant only' limitation doesn't apply.

Yosef

"Trust is for the foolish and the dead."
The Undying
July 17, 2008 06:03AM
Well that's one hell of a roster right there. I'm gonna go with the original count, which was Magneto + 4. I'm gonna take slight liberties here, with age.

Magneto [of course]

Colossus

Illyana Rasputin [She doesn't even have to be 'Magik' illyana. Teleportation Disks illyana is plenty. imagine being able to instantaneously teleport her big wrecking ball brother right in the middle of an enemy formation. Hurts just thinkin about it. And sure, maybe one of her disks eventually takes the Brotherhood to limbo. but boy would Belasco regret that. Sorry, but if Belasco tried to start s**t with Magnizzle, Belasco is gonna get f***ed up.]

Sunfire

Gambit [A sneak thief who sells out his allies as an X-man, that makes about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. but on the brotherhood, well there's some possibilities there]
July 23, 2008 11:11PM
W/O using too powerful of characters, my fab 4 would be:
(Mutants)
Wolverine. WTF CL1000 claws!
Colossus. Fastball special? Besides, he's a tank.
Marvel Girl (Jean Grey), or the original Phoenix (Rachel Summers) TK rocks
Rogue. Needs no explanation...

My ultimate party, again trying not to use overpowered characters, would be:
Absorbing Man. I hate how such a powerful adversary is wasted away.
Dr. Doom. My all-time favorite character.
Wolverine. I named my son Logan for a reason...
Madelyne Pryor. I could have easily just said Jean Grey, but for some reason, I like this gal...Again, TK rocks!
July 24, 2008 06:28AM
Your first line up is intriguing to me. i wonder what Xavier's response would be if he had to deal with someone like Wolverine that early in the struggle for mutant rights. I wonder if he'd be forced to cross lines in order to check mutants that were so lethal and willing to kill.

The second line up doesn't make as much sense as i don't see Doom, Creel, or Pryor as the types that would want to work towards Mutant Suprememcy for any real stretch of time.

lepetomane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> W/O using too powerful of characters, my fab 4
> would be:
> (Mutants)
> Wolverine. WTF CL1000 claws!
> Colossus. Fastball special? Besides, he's a tank.
> Marvel Girl (Jean Grey), or the original Phoenix
> (Rachel Summers) TK rocks
> Rogue. Needs no explanation...
>
> My ultimate party, again trying not to use
> overpowered characters, would be:
> Absorbing Man. I hate how such a powerful
> adversary is wasted away.
> Dr. Doom. My all-time favorite character.
> Wolverine. I named my son Logan for a reason...
> Madelyne Pryor. I could have easily just said Jean
> Grey, but for some reason, I like this
> gal...Again, TK rocks!
July 29, 2008 02:19AM
Sorry for any confusion man, I was just going by the first post.

"Want to choose your own Defenders? Would you like to design the perfect Avengers roster? Think you could choose a better Infinity Watch than Adam Warlock?"

They are just a few of my favorite characters. I'll get back with you on the X-Men concept.
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
August 10, 2008 02:25AM
MAGNETO

WHITE QUEEN:
Magneto lures her away from the Hellfire Club (which includes humans), Emma see's Magnus as far more proactive than Shaw. She sees a greater opportunity for power.

NAMOR
Magneto finds him before the Torch does. He has Emma suduce him and subtly keep his memories clouded and his anger burning. Thinking that Atlantis and his people are destroyed by the surface world, Namor finds a new cause and a new people to champion among the mutants. Namor used to being a king plans to rule once the world is conquered (another idea placed in his head by Frost). Magneto know's a power struggle is coming but for now they have a single goal.

PROTEUS
Locked away and feared Magneto's cause is an easy one for Proteus torally to. He is free to possess all the humans he needs to while Magneto works on finding a way to contain his essence in a physical form, or find him a body that will not wear out. He is kept in check by the fact that Magneto can control the very substance lethal to him.

MASTERMIND
Wynngrade knows his place amongst this lot. He is content to be one of the future heads of state as opposed to the king of the world. To secure his position he has backed Magneto in opposition to Emma and Namor, feeling that they have the superior powers in the future power struggle. Especially since Magneto has Proteus as a weapon. Until then Wynngrade uses his amazingly versatile power to achieve their goals.

The X-Men never had a chance.
Re: Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
August 10, 2008 06:27PM
This is an awesome lineup. I think that proteus and namor may become problematic down the line, but in the oppening volleys in the ideological conflict of magneto and xavier, this brotherhood has some serious chops.

Mr Happy Wrote:
> MAGNETO
>
> WHITE QUEEN:
> Magneto lures her away from the Hellfire Club
> (which includes humans), Emma see's Magnus as far
> more proactive than Shaw. She sees a greater
> opportunity for power.
>
> NAMOR
> Magneto finds him before the Torch does. He has
> Emma suduce him and subtly keep his memories
> clouded and his anger burning. Thinking that
> Atlantis and his people are destroyed by the
> surface world, Namor finds a new cause and a new
> people to champion among the mutants. Namor used
> to being a king plans to rule once the world is
> conquered (another idea placed in his head by
> Frost). Magneto know's a power struggle is coming
> but for now they have a single goal.
>
> PROTEUS
> Locked away and feared Magneto's cause is an easy
> one for Proteus torally to. He is free to possess
> all the humans he needs to while Magneto works on
> finding a way to contain his essence in a physical
> form, or find him a body that will not wear out.
> He is kept in check by the fact that Magneto can
> control the very substance lethal to him.
>
> MASTERMIND
> Wynngrade knows his place amongst this lot. He is
> content to be one of the future heads of state as
> opposed to the king of the world. To secure his
> position he has backed Magneto in opposition to
> Emma and Namor, feeling that they have the
> superior powers in the future power struggle.
> Especially since Magneto has Proteus as a weapon.
> Until then Wynngrade uses his amazingly versatile
> power to achieve their goals.
>
> The X-Men never had a chance.
Who would make up your Secret Wars?
August 10, 2008 09:11PM
Given how the line-up for the heroes and villains was somewhat weak in ways and not quite up there for an epic battle presided over by an omnipotent entity that makes Eternity and even the Living Tribunal look like newborn babies in comparison who would you consider for the two sides to represent good and evil? Given their nature though I would think everyone would likely keep Galactus and Doom for the playing out of things although I imagine they wouldn't be essential for an event for someone to challenge the Beyonder (although I doubt someone like Apocalypse would leave himself vulnerable like Doom did although one never knows). So who do you rate the mightiest heroes and villains to represent good and evil in the ultimate battle with the fate of existence in the balance?

Indicate the time period you're selecting from if you're picking heroes and villains from a period after the original Secret Wars to give everyone a perspective since as most know some characters aren't available during certain periods (like Jim Rhodes having been in the roll of Iron Man rather than Stark being available due to his being a washed-up drunk at the time). While the Beyonder could clearly pick from the entire spread of time and space for his 'action figures' he seemed to go with those from the time he was in other than with Doom and in that case the Beyonder's future self made Doom available. If you're building based on Beyonder cherry-picking the heroes and villains at their best moments across the span of time be clear on that so there isn't confusion please.

-- Peter David

August 11, 2008 09:42PM
CapoCastillo Wrote:
> This is an awesome lineup. I think that proteus
> and namor may become problematic down the line,
> but in the oppening volleys in the ideological
> conflict of magneto and xavier, this brotherhood
> has some serious chops.
>

Without a doubt, but the X-Men would be crushed long before that happened. And that would give Magnus time to prepare for the eventual conflict. I the end I think his powers trup the others.
August 12, 2008 03:34AM
Well do take into account that early on Magneto was significantly less powerful than in later years due to his not achieving his powers until late into adulthood due to the physical deprivations of his time spent in German concentration camps. He required artificial augmentation to keep up and it wasn't until his de-aging by Alpha and later restoration by Eric the Red to adulthood and prime physical form that he was able to tap into his full potential. So in a dust-up of Magneto at his original power levels against Proteus it isn't a slam-dunk for Magneto by any means and more in line with Proteus winning the fight. Odds are that sequence of events to rejuvenate him wouldn't have occurred and he'd have been going into the fight as a fairly old man against a powerful reality-manipuating mutant in his prime.

-- Peter David

Re: Build-A-Team: X-Men First Class/X-Men Modern
August 12, 2008 02:58PM
My First Class team goes like this:

1)Colossus (Team Leader) - The heart of practically any team he's on. Piotyr is such a sensitive soul. Time and time again he's taken the big hits for the team. I've been wanting to see him lead a team for a long time. To some people he'd get points off for being Russian, but those people would probably hate all mutants anyways.
2)Sage (Co-leader) - You need a super intelligent type and with her detection powers and augmentation powers she'd be great for new mutants. Plus she'd double as the team's mentalist. And being co-leader would help her round out Colossus' soft heart. She'd be able to get the things done he couldn't.
3)Storm - You need a blaster and a flyer on the team. Storm has that and so much more! Plus she's got sneaky thieving skills.
4)Multiple Man - We've got plenty of fighters, but who could work crowd control better then Madrox? He could keep any innocents out of harm's way, plus there's so many other uses of his powers. I really think he's been underused over the years, if Xavier had gotten to him earlier imagine his potential!
5)Shadowcat - Okay, honestly how many times in Marvel history has Piotyr been on a team without Kitty? They're like peas and carrots (Forrest Gump reference purposeful). Aside from the obligation though Kitty's power is plenty versatile and would help in any sneaky moments.

My Current Team is:

1) Havok(Team Leader) - It is interesting how Scott's become more like Havok and Havok more like Scott. As I said you need a blaster and in that department Havok's got just as much potential as Summers, but Havok was his own man way before Scott and he's led successful teams before. I'd like to see what he could do now with something other than the Starjammers.
2)Husk - Husk's power is off the hook! At this point she can husk into just about anything she wants. Plus she's got the Gunthrie attitude.
3)Rogue - Brick...check. Flying...check. Add to that the ability to steal powers and honestly who doesn't choose rogue? She's right up there with Wolvering for must haves! Speaking of which....
4)Wolverine - I could have picked other fighters, but honestly no one does it better than Wolvie. X-23 is working on it, but she's no replacement yet.
5)Psylocke - Betsy has some nice mental powers, is great in a fight and can teleport. At least last I checked, her powers tend to fluxuate.
6)Elixir - Who can argue with having a healer on the team? The only hesitation I have is the track record of healers in the X-men. They tend to die even more than teleporters other than Nightcrawler.
August 12, 2008 06:14PM
Nightmask Wrote:
> Well do take into account that early on Magneto
> was significantly less powerful than in later
> years due to his not achieving his powers until
> late into adulthood due to the physical
> deprivations of his time spent in German
> concentration camps. He required artificial
> augmentation to keep up and it wasn't until his
> de-aging by Alpha and later restoration by Eric
> the Red to adulthood and prime physical form that
> he was able to tap into his full potential. So in
> a dust-up of Magneto at his original power levels
> against Proteus it isn't a slam-dunk for Magneto
> by any means and more in line with Proteus winning
> the fight. Odds are that sequence of events to
> rejuvenate him wouldn't have occurred and he'd
> have been going into the fight as a fairly old man
> against a powerful reality-manipuating mutant in
> his prime.

All he needs to kill Proteus is metal my boy, and Magneto at ANY stage of his career had more than adequate control of magnetism to pincushin Proteus with metal.
August 13, 2008 03:45PM
Only if he catches him off-guard, while Proteus is vulnerable to metal his reality manipulation powers can still change the metal into something else if he has warning. Tossing the Golden Gate Bridge at Proteus is useless if he's aware of it. Magneto might win in the end but it wouldn't be that easy.

-- Peter David

Re: Build-A-Team: X-Men First Class/X-Men Modern
August 15, 2008 01:09PM
If we could merge half of team 1 with half of team 2 i think it'd be a pretty darn impressive team of x-men. But I personally could do without ever seeing sage or psylocke again.

Out of curiosity, how did you arrive at your modern team. it's an interesting line up full of maverick types. not that mavericks couldn't come together as a cohesive team [look at the Avengers] I'm just curious how you got there.

Alabar Wrote:
> My First Class team goes like this:
>
> 1)Colossus (Team Leader) - The heart of
> practically any team he's on. Piotyr is such a
> sensitive soul. Time and time again he's taken
> the big hits for the team. I've been wanting to
> see him lead a team for a long time. To some
> people he'd get points off for being Russian, but
> those people would probably hate all mutants
> anyways.
> 2)Sage (Co-leader) - You need a super intelligent
> type and with her detection powers and
> augmentation powers she'd be great for new
> mutants. Plus she'd double as the team's
> mentalist. And being co-leader would help her
> round out Colossus' soft heart. She'd be able to
> get the things done he couldn't.
> 3)Storm - You need a blaster and a flyer on the
> team. Storm has that and so much more! Plus
> she's got sneaky thieving skills.
> 4)Multiple Man - We've got plenty of fighters, but
> who could work crowd control better then Madrox?
> He could keep any innocents out of harm's way,
> plus there's so many other uses of his powers. I
> really think he's been underused over the years,
> if Xavier had gotten to him earlier imagine his
> potential!
> 5)Shadowcat - Okay, honestly how many times in
> Marvel history has Piotyr been on a team without
> Kitty? They're like peas and carrots (Forrest
> Gump reference purposeful). Aside from the
> obligation though Kitty's power is plenty
> versatile and would help in any sneaky moments.
>
> My Current Team is:
>
> 1) Havok(Team Leader) - It is interesting how
> Scott's become more like Havok and Havok more like
> Scott. As I said you need a blaster and in that
> department Havok's got just as much potential as
> Summers, but Havok was his own man way before
> Scott and he's led successful teams before. I'd
> like to see what he could do now with something
> other than the Starjammers.
> 2)Husk - Husk's power is off the hook! At this
> point she can husk into just about anything she
> wants. Plus she's got the Gunthrie attitude.
> 3)Rogue - Brick...check. Flying...check. Add to
> that the ability to steal powers and honestly who
> doesn't choose rogue? She's right up there with
> Wolvering for must haves! Speaking of which....
> 4)Wolverine - I could have picked other fighters,
> but honestly no one does it better than Wolvie.
> X-23 is working on it, but she's no replacement
> yet.
> 5)Psylocke - Betsy has some nice mental powers, is
> great in a fight and can teleport. At least last
> I checked, her powers tend to fluxuate.
> 6)Elixir - Who can argue with having a healer on
> the team? The only hesitation I have is the track
> record of healers in the X-men. They tend to die
> even more than teleporters other than
> Nightcrawler.
August 15, 2008 01:10PM
Magneto and Proteus would have an interesting tangle, but as long as magneto can hold out, Proteus is eventually going to burn through one of his husks, so Magneto does have that on his side along with the metal weakness. i think Magneto could pull it off, but it's never a cakewalk when Proteus is involved.

Nightmask Wrote:
> Only if he catches him off-guard, while Proteus is
> vulnerable to metal his reality manipulation
> powers can still change the metal into something
> else if he has warning. Tossing the Golden Gate
> Bridge at Proteus is useless if he's aware of it.
> Magneto might win in the end but it wouldn't be
> that easy.
August 27, 2008 09:00AM
For my world, I have several teams.
It's kind of a mix between Age of Apocalypse and Days of Futures Past.

X-Men:
Angel
Storm
X-Man
Rogue
Maggott
Beast
Iceman
Firestar
Nocturne
Caliban

Avengers:
USAgent
Thunderstrike
War Machine
She Hulk
Scarlet Witch
The Vision
Hybrid
Deathlok
Black Knight
Wasp
Tarantula (III)
Darkhawk
Blade
Moon Knight

Fantastic Four:
Doom 2099
Grey Hulk
Satana
Ghost Rider

Omega Flight:
Jean Grey
Wolverine
Jocosta
Jennifer Kale & Lockheed (Familiar)
Werewolf/ Jack Russel
Wendigo
Omega Sentinel

Those are the main hero teams.
In my world, The Punisher is a member of SHIELD, and leads the Cape Killers in the field.
Guardians of the Galaxy
September 24, 2008 05:18AM
If you could create a team as the new Guardians of the Galaxy who would you use, for my team i tried to do what the comic did by using alot of forgotten and unused characters

The Astronomer from the elders of the universe, he wouldnt be a field member but his purpose would be to use his cosmic awarness to find cosmic threats and guide the team to them and possibly have his own secret agenda that might serve as a good plot line.

Rom the Space Knight. He would serve as the teams field leader

Cometman with his mind probe powers would serve as the teams recon man

Starfox his emotion control powers would come be useful in negotiating with world leaders and help save the team from be harrassed by planitary politics and they would help with crowd control when needed

Nut the Egyptain Sky Goddess, inspired by other gods like Thor and Herc. she decides to explore the mortal realms, and what better place for a sky goddess than outerspace.

Nightside from the Shi'ar Imperial guard. her darkforce and shadow powers would help to cover the team if they needed to retreat of to confuse the enemy while they mounted an offense.

Lyja Lazerfist from the Skrull empire, never hurts to have a shape shifter on your team
September 24, 2008 06:24AM
Hmm, Guardians of the Galaxy. Interesting team to come up with.

I also agree with ROM the Spaceknight. Square Head is just an old favorite of mine.

Midnight Sun - I always thought that character had a lot of potential, and I'd like to see a little bit more of him with modern sensibilities

Nova - Richard Ryder has become really interesting in the last couple of years, and i think he makes for a great 'Team leader' Character

Firelord - I always liked Firelord as a powerhouse with hothead rendencies. He's my favorite herald behind the Surfer.

Quasar II - Of all the current Guardians, I think she has the most growth potential as a character, well her and Starlord. But I need a girl on this team to prevent it from being a suasage convention
September 24, 2008 07:42AM
Midnight Sun was a great character
October 30, 2008 02:00AM
Magneto

Blob What can I say, I'm a traditionalist.

Sunfire Shiro had enough hostility and arrogance to be manipulated into the folds of the brrotherhood, I don't believe it would take much pushing by Magneto to see the mutant superior perspective.

Thunderbird I Just like Sunfire, John had an incredible chip on his shoulder, as well as alot to prove to himself, it could've been a recipe to bring him into the Brotherhood's fold.

Lorelei I wanted a female and I wanted someone under used, Loerlei is simple but effective and extremely loyal.
October 30, 2008 04:46AM
That's an awesome Brotherhood line up

consumate Wrote:
> Magneto
>
>
> Blob What can I say, I'm a traditionalist.
>
> Sunfire Shiro had enough hostility and arrogance
> to be manipulated into the folds of the
> brrotherhood, I don't believe it would take much
> pushing by Magneto to see the mutant superior
> perspective.
>
> Thunderbird I Just like Sunfire, John had an
> incredible chip on his shoulder, as well as alot
> to prove to himself, it could've been a recipe to
> bring him into the Brotherhood's fold.
>
> Lorelei I wanted a female and I wanted someone
> under used, Loerlei is simple but effective and
> extremely loyal.
October 31, 2008 11:02AM
Yeah, I like that one too. Good rationales and I can see and interesting team dynamic. thumbs up

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

"We are not so alone in our uniqueness, I am coming to understand. Perhaps though every drop is individual, we all become the rain?"

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

"...whether or not a character is too powerful or not is entirely relative to the power level the capmpaign was designed to accommodate."

--Powersurge
November 20, 2008 11:38AM
Here is my BrotherhoodV2.G All are old enough to havve been recruited by Mags as his first Brotherhood

1-Magneto

2-Azazel (Nightcrawlers Father) (Eventually a problem fors Mags but until then...)
Powers
Azazel displayed a number of super-human abilities during his appearances; these include:

Immortal: his aging process is greatly retarded and he can apparently regenerate injured or missing cells from even near-fatal injuries. :

Teleportation: able to psionically transport himself, his clothing, and additional mass across interdimensional distances.

Paralyzation: ability to generate bolts of paralyzing energy.

Metamorph: can disguise his appearance through unknown means.

Will Bending: ability to manipulate minds giving him influence over others.

Abilities
He is also a master swordsman

3-Scramble (He would join Mags with an eye towards eventually taking over.)

Powers
Scramble was a mutant with the ability to manipulate organic matter via touch to varying effects, including physical mutation and healing of ailments and injuries. He was able to use these powers on himself as well, which allowed him to temporarily cure himself of mental illness, and later to merge his physical essence with Roger Bochs' to form the entity Omega.

As Omega, Scramble/Bochs maintained Scramble's organic manipulation powers, and also appeared to possess superhuman strength and endurance. Omega's fluid form also enhanced the being's ability to elude and attack opponents.

Scramble also appeared to have a certain empathic link with his brother Madison, the pair being able to sense each other's proximity and general state of mind.

Abilities
Scramble was an excellent doctor and surgeon, thanks in no small part to his mutant abilities.

4-Maddison Jeffries (Has shown to be able to be easilly manipulated and Mag scan do that.)

Powers
Inorganic Psionic Transmutation: allows him to mentally restructure glass, plastic, and metal to anything within his imagination. He can psionically levitate objects made of any of these three substances. Jeffries can psionically rearrange parts of machinery into various forms, and he is particularly skilled at psionically restructuring machinery into duplicating the form and functions of parts of the human body. Jeffries can also psionically manipulate metal on the atomic and molecular levels.

Fraternal Psychic Link: Madison could psychically sense the presence of his brother Lionel within a certain range.

Intuitive Inventor: He also seems to have a talent for design similar to that of Forge.It has been remarked by telepaths that his mind seems more like a machine than man.

Abilities
Madison has experience as both a soldier and as a mechanic and machinesmith.

5-Clay (A mercenary/assassin He would do it as a "job")
Powers
Clay can create duplicates of himself, much like Multiple Man. His duplicates seem to be in better control of themselves, whereas Madrox's are unstable with varying personalities.

Abilities
A skilled sniper, capable of merely grazing a target's head if desired.

Formerly YourHumbleServant

2 things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe ~Albert Einstein

People who advocate foolish or dangerous ideas should not be forcibly silenced, but only as a testament to the greatness of the principle of liberty, NOT because the ideas they advocate have any merit whatsoever. ~Thomas Jefferson

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience ~ Mark Twain

Lady Gaga makes Miley Cyrus look like John Lennon ~ Chris Titus

Government that is big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..History shows that as government grows..liberty decreases. ~ Thomas Jefferson
November 26, 2008 07:06PM
My Version of the Masters of Evil/brotherhood of Mutants.,

Magneto, deciding that Humanity is indeed the bigger threat, and finding most of the people that he's recruited in the past to be (frankly) idiots that are not capable of following orders correctly decides that a different tact is needed.

Magneto - Electricity and magnetism
Scarlet Witch - Quantum Physics
Solaar - Heat and thermodynamics
Gravitron - Condensed matter (gravity)
Radioactive Man - Light and vision
Klaw - Sound and Hearing
Molecule Man - Nuclear Physics
December 01, 2008 04:54AM
If humanity is the bigger threart, why is the majority of his lineup human?

Chronomancer Wrote:
> My Version of the Masters of Evil/brotherhood of
> Mutants.,
>
> Magneto, deciding that Humanity is indeed the
> bigger threat, and finding most of the people that
> he's recruited in the past to be (frankly) idiots
> that are not capable of following orders correctly
> decides that a different tact is needed.
>
> Magneto - Electricity and magnetism
> Scarlet Witch - Quantum Physics
> Solaar - Heat and thermodynamics
> Gravitron - Condensed matter (gravity)
> Radioactive Man - Light and vision
> Klaw - Sound and Hearing
> Molecule Man - Nuclear Physics
December 01, 2008 02:12PM
Solarr, Radioactive Man, Gravitron and Molecule Man could be considered induced Mutants, and With magneto, the means have always justified the ends.

Everyone there has a relatively pathetic (when compared to magneto) Reason Intuition and Psyche (excepting the Scarlet Witch), which would allow Magneto to Dominate the group.

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 30
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.